About Me | Ko Wai Ahau

Hello my name is William. My favourite colour is Green and Black and my favourite food is Hot Chips and any type of salad. I was born on 2014 21st, 2014. My favourite sports are soccer and touch. My school is Pt England and I am Tongan and Italian. My favourite subjects are Maths and Science.

I hope one day I will become a builder so I can help many people. I am turning 10 this year but now I am 9. I sometimes like learning and reading but I just like relaxing. Sometimes I play games on my phone or I just play with a cat that comes to my backyard nearly every day.

I like swimming in the pools or the beach. I also like doing stunts and flips. Sometimes I exercise or I go for a run. I also like reading as one of my subjects. I read many types of books when I get home. My favourite movie is anything horror.

I also like playing with my friends online or with my cousin’s. My favourite animals are dogs and cats. My online games I like playing are Roblox, Minecraft and Geometry Dash. I sometimes visit my cousin’s and play with them. I am older than half of my cousins. I am older than two of them and the other half is older than me.

Please check out my learning and leave a positive comment on my blog!